Spring Break Trips
Panama City Beach, Florida
March 10-16, 2024
This is a great option for any student. We will spend our mornings investing in spiritual growth through individual and group devotionals, in the afternoon we will be given training and tools to spend time on the beaches of PCB having spiritual conversations and sharing about Jesus, and in the evenings we will share meals together and enjoy relaxing time in community.
Summer Missions with Cru
You can spend part or all of your summer growing in your faith alongside other students.
What's this all about?
Summer Missions give you the opportunity to spend anywhere from a week to 10 weeks of your summer growing in your faith. You'll have a chance to meet people from across the country and around the world. You will get to study the Bible with others, share your faith, and build friendships that can last for the rest of your life. It's a grand adventure that you won't ever forget!
Where can I go?
You can go just about anywhere. This summer many buckeyes are heading to Chicago, Slovakia, and Ocean City, New Jersey, but there are Summer Missions in tons of other places. Head to the Cru Summer Missions page to check out other locations and to learn more!
Chicago Spring Break
From March 8 to March 13 we will head to Chicago together to:
- Grow in our personal relationships with God.
- Be equipped with tools and skills to share our faith on campus during the trip and when we return home.
- Support the Cru ministry at University of Illinois Chicago by having spiritual conversations, sharing the gospel, and inviting students to an outreach event. (Monday- Wednesday)
- See first hand what churches and organizations are doing to meet physical and spiritual needs in the city of Chicago. (Thursday)
- Have fun, build community, and get a taste of Chicago!
Registration Deadline: TBD
Cost: $300 (Covers hotel, parking, CTA pass, ministry materials, and 2 dinners).
Columbus City Engagement Trip
Our goal is to combine learning and service to provide a week to get to know Columbus better and the needs of the city. We will focus on four key areas:
1) Education 2) Anti-Sex Trafficking 3) Racial Justice 4) Poverty and Homelessness
During the week we will hear from different speakers and change makers in the city on these topics. We will also serve with a variety of organizations that are engaging in these needs. This trip will be a little different than a disaster relief work trip but we will have plenty to do and at the end of each day you will be physically and emotionally tired. A huge benefit of engaging with people, organizations, and the needs right here in Columbus is that you can personally and in community continue to engage, instead of stepping in for a moment and then stepping out. We are excited to see what God will do in the week and we hope you’ll be willing to join us!